What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide with recipes that will make you cook like a master chef
- Helping you uncover secret cooking techniques used by world class chefs from famous 5-Star restaurants
- Helping you impress your family and friends with dishes that will make them say wow
- Helping you re-create amazing restaurant dishes at home for a fraction of the cost
- Helping you stop waiting for reservations at restaurants
- Helping you step up your cooking skills to the next level
How much can I trust what they say?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. 5 Star Secret Recipes scores an averge of , which is
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 5 Star Secret Recipes scores 70.10/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.5starrecipes.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 5starrecipes.com you’ll also be taken through to 5starrecipes.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)